- 1 block extra firm tofu, pressed
- Nutritional yeast, to taste
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400, and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut tofu in rectangle shaped blocks (see photo).
2. Pour a generous amount of nutritional yeast in a bowl. Add salt & pepper and combine with nutritional yeast.
3. Using your hands, coat all sides of the tofu blocks in the yeast mixture and place on baking sheet.
4. Bake tofu for approximately 30 minutes, or until crispy.
5. Serve on salad, or by themselves with salsa or warmed marinara sauce and CHOW DOWN!